New year and all those resolutions. I really wanted to focus on my business this year and broaden my horizons. I decided the best way to approach it was to create a bucket list! I’ve had a few sessions under my belt that I was pining for (see some below).
Now I’m going to talk about some of the sessions I’d like to do in the future:
The Bucket List
- Homebirth: The beauty of bringing life to this world, the emotions, and everything in between. This is definitely in my top sets of things I’d love to capture for a family.
- Rainy day: I’d love to do a couple of engagement rainy session, it is all sorts of unique, lustful, and romantic.
- Hospice/Goodbye: I wouldn’t enjoy this session, however I understand the importance of being able to capture memories with someone whose time with loved ones is limited.
- Foggy fields: There is something so mysterious and striking about a foggy day.
- Surprise engagement
- Nighttime: I’d love to capture a fun night (think CNE, bright lights with a night sky).
- Post break-up/divorce session: It would be so badass to capture the raw emotion and power of an individual who is closing one chapter of their life.
- Waterfalls: Any couples interested in making the trek to South Ontario to hike, explore, and most importantly take some intimate shots in the waterfalls?
Do you see anything that you’d like to be a part of? Contact me and we can discuss, I’d be happy to offer a discount on a bucket list session! Ultimately I’m excited to have the opportunity to capture/create any of these scenarios.