What does a branding photography session include?
- A consultation to better understand your vision.
- Discuss creating visuals of you and/or the essence of your brand.
- Images either edited to match the style of your content and feed or can be a default of my editing style.
- Customizable sessions to your current needs big, small, or reoccurring.
- The standard branding sessions ranges to an hour, and includes a wardrobe change to get the most versatility for your session.
- Additional images to purchase supplementary to your package.
- All branding session galleries are accessible for up to a year past the session date to retrieve additional content.
- A variety of headshots, full body shots, integration of products, as well as on site/business location photos.
- Hand editing to remove any background distractions, and thoroughly inspected for ideal content for websites and social media.
- Branding sessions are a great way to create a personal experience and connection with you and your ideal client.
What’s the difference between a branding session and a headshot?
Headshots are relatively short sessions that include one to two images. They are ideal for updating social media profiles such as LinkedIn, for modeling and acting agencies, banks, or other employers that require a professional image for their website or marketing. On the other hand branding photography is more personal, and is usually geared towards entrepreneurs, influencers, and businesses.
How do I know if you’re a good fit?
Reach out and let’s chat. Check out my content (there’s a lot of me in my videos and captions). If you are looking for someone with a bubbly personality that will tell it how it is, then I might be your photographer!
Full branding session packages starting at $325 and are fully customizable. Headshots from $95.