What does a branding photography session include?
- Firstly, a consultation to better understand your vision.
- Discuss creating visuals of you as well as the essence of your brand.
- Images either edited to match the style of your content and feed or can be a default of my editing style.
- Customizable sessions to your current needs big, small, or reoccurring.
- The standard branding sessions ranges to an hour in addition includes an optional outfit change to get the most versatility for your session.
- Additional images to purchase in addition to your package.
- Once completed, all branding session galleries are accessible for up to a year past the session date to retrieve more content.
- A variety of headshots, full body shots, integration of products, as well as on site/business location photos.
- Hand editing to remove any background distractions while thoroughly inspected for ideal content for websites and social media.
- Branding sessions overall are a great way to create a personal experience and connection with you and your ideal client.
What’s the difference between a branding session and a headshot?
Headshots are relatively short sessions therefore include one to two images. They are ideal for updating social media profiles such as LinkedIn, for modeling and/or acting agencies, banks, additionally other employers that require a professional image for their website as well as marketing. On the other hand branding photography is more personal, and is usually geared towards entrepreneurs, influencers, and businesses.
How do I know if you’re a good fit?
Reach out and let’s chat. Additionally, check out my content (there’s a lot of me in my videos and captions). All in all if you are looking for someone with a bubbly personality that will tell it how it is, look no further.
Full branding session packages starting at $325 and are fully customizable. Headshots from $95.